The Headline also is known as a post title in WordPress is the first thing your readers will see on social media, search engine results, email newsletter or on your blog. In this article, we have listed 170+ catchy headlines examples and 18 headline tools to create and optimize engaging headlines.
We have published an in-depth 6500+ word ultimate guide to starting a blog from scratch without any technical knowledge. Don’t forget to read and share it with others.
After reading this article, You will be able to write Catchy Headlines to grab your readers attention. A powerful and catchy headline can drive a lot of traffic to your blog.
On average, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. This is the secret to the power of your title, and why it so highly determines the effectiveness of the entire piece.
Always write Catchy Headlines, it is first thing readers will see
The most important part of an article/blog post is the headline (post title). As a blogger, You should not ignore your post title. Here are 170+ examples of catchy headlines.
Always try to Write your blog title before you write your blog post. This practice will help you define the value proposition so you can connect it into the blog post, which guarantees your blog title will deliver on its promise.
The Ultimate CheatSheet To Convince Readers To Read Your Awesome Blog Posts
Here is an info-graphic from VerveUK, which shows you 71 terrific templates for the blog post titles.
71 Examples Of Catchy Headlines
Use Numbers and Facts To Get 206% More Traffic To Your Blog Posts.
Informal research from Canva and Ian Cleary of Razor Social suggests that including numbers in your blog titles can double your social shares.
- How To ——- In [#] Easy Steps
- [#] ——- Trends For [YEAR]
- [#] ——- Every ——- ——- Should Own
- [#] ——- That Will Motivate You
- [#] ——- We Love
- [#] Questions You Should Ask Before ——-
- [#] Secrets To ——-
- [#] Resources To Help You Become ——-
- [#] Signs You Might ——-
- [#] Ways To Make Sure Your ls Not
- [#] Ways To ——- Without ——-
- [#] Handy Tips From ——- For ——-
- [#] Foolproof ——- Tips For ——-
- [#] Tips For Busy ——-
- [#] Most Popular Ways To ——-
- [#] Wrong Ways To ——-
Data from Brian Dean at Backlinko also suggests that including numbers in your blog titles can increase your click through rate by 36%!.BackLinko
- [#] Reasons You Didn’t Get ——-
- [#] Examples Of ——- To Inspire You
- [#] Key Benefits Of ——-
- [#] Essential Things For ——-
- [#] Habits Of U
- [#] Rules For ——-
- [#] Point Checklist: ——-
- [#] Things You Don’t Want To Hear About
- [#] Facts About That Will Impress Your Friends
- [#] Amazing Pictures
- [#] Amazing ——- Videos
- [#] Amazing infographics
- [#] Things Your Boss Expects You Know About
- [#] Unexpected uses For ——
- [#] Simple Tests Every Must Pass To Succeed
- [#] Tips For Choosing The Right ——- For Your Business
- The [#] Best YouTube Videos
Examples Of Catchy Headlines: Comparison Post Titles
- ——- VS ——-: Which do you need?
- ——- VS ——-: Which is really Better?
- Why ——- Beats ——-
Examples Of Catchy Headlines: How/ What/ Why
The number 1 thing that will help you write successful blog titles is by first creating content your audience will be deeply interested in learning more about.
Use the words that describe the topic in your blog title. For example, this blog post is about Headlines and we have used Catchy Headlines Examples to grab readers attention.
- How To Completely Change ——-
- How To Create ——- That Gets ——-
- How To Use——- To Stand Out
- How To Get Rid Of ——-
- How To Know If You ——- Has Purpose
- How To ——- In Just A Few Hours
- How To Save Yourself From ——-
- How To Add More ——- To Your ——-
- How To Be Unpopular In The ——- World
- How To Take Control Of Your ——-
- How ——- Can Inspire You To ——-
- How ——- Made Me ——-
- How ——- Could Save Your ——-
- How ——- Can Be Your Secret Weapon As A ——-
- How Successful ——- Avoid Common Pitfalls
- What No One Tells You About ——-
- What To Do With ——-
- Where To Find ——-
- What Wikipedia Can’t Tell You About ——-
- Why Not All ——- Are Created Equal
Examples Of Engaging Headlines: Quick Guides
After completing analysis of the top 10 search results for more than 20,000 keywords SERPIQ revealed that length of content on the page had a direct correlation to the placement of the search results.
Studies have found that long-form content works really best and Google loves lengthy content. We are talking about 2000+ words.
- A Complete Guide To ——-
- Beginners Guide: ——-
- Advanced Guide: ——-
- Ultimate Guide: ——-
- Getting Smart With ——-
- DIY: ——-
- Little Known Ways To
- Here’s A Quick Way To
Examples Of Catchy Blog Headlines: Miscellaneous
- The Only Resources You Will Ever Need
- An Expert Interview About ——-
- The Ultimate ——- Cheat Sheet
- Think You Know ——- ? Take This Quiz
- A New Way To Think About ——-
- Amazing ——- Secrets
- The Secret Of ——-
Amazing Headline Secrets to Get 438% More Traffic.
A very basic principle in content marketing is to look back at your best content and repeat its success.
CoSchedule had taken this idea to the next level to help them use their data from past content to help them plan better content and actually predict future growth.
That analysis revealed that top-performing content reflects four key traits extremely well. On the other hand, worst-performing content does poorly in all four areas.
101 Catchy Blog Title Formulas That Will Boost Traffic By 438%
To learn more about headlines secrets, read 101 Catchy Blog Title Formulas That Will Boost Traffic By 438% at CoSchedule Blog.
This is an in-depth guide written by Nathan Ellering at CoSchedule blog. In this post you will learn how to write eye-catching headlines to grab readers attention, Blog Title Tools To Take Your Headlines To The Next Level, 100+ headline templates from CopyHackers, CopyBlgger, CrazyEgg and CoSchdule.
Since CoSchedule is a social media editorial calendar tool, they have access to millions of blog titles. Literally. So, being the data nerds, they looked at more than 1 million headlines and found the words used most often in the top shared content.
From there, CoSchedule also compiled a list for you of those 500 words to use as a tear sheet for inspiration the next time you’re writing blog titles.
100 Examples Of Catchy Headlines
Headline Templates used by CopyHackers, CopyBlgger, CrazyEgg and CoSchedule.
- What [#] Studies Say About [Subject]
-  (Noun) That Are Proven To [Desirable Outcome]
- [#] Ways To Be [Adjective] When You Don’t [Verb] [Adjective]
- How To [Verb] An [Audience] With The Best [Subject] Tips l+[#] Free [Resources])
- [#) Data-Driven [Noun] From [#] Of The Most Popular (Noun)
- [#]+ Easy Ways To [Verb A [Noun] That Will Skyrocket By [#]% In 1 Year
- How To Use [Noun] To Increase Your [Desirable Outcome)
- The [#]-Minute, [#]-Step Solution For The Best [Noun]
- How To Rock A [Noun] That Will Save You Tons Of Time
- How To [Verb] Your [Noun] For Massive Growth
- To The [Role] Who Will Settle For Nothing Less Than [World-Class Outcome]
- Break All The Rules And [World-Class Outcome]
- How Your [Service Provider] ls Ripping You Off. And What To Do About It Right Now.
- I Found A [Adjective] Way To [Get Incredible Outcome]
- See Why We Have An [Adverb] [Adjective] [Social Problem] In Just [Short Time].
- [Influencer Or Celebrity] (Emotional Reaction] [To Thing That Basically The Whole World Already Understood]
- Is This The World’s First [Good, Bad, Or Desirable Thing]?
- How To Survive Your First (Good, Bad, or Desirable Thing]
- How I Found Out That [Unexpected Thing] ls The Best Medicine
- Let Me Show You The Secrets Of [Powerful Group]
- What [Group Or Celebrity] Can Teach You About [Unexpected Thing]
- [David-Type Addresses Goliath-Type.) [Result.)
- How To Make [$] With Your ________________, Step-By-Step
- The Complete Library Of [Large #] Free And Low-Cost [Desirable Resources]
- Behind The Scenes Of A _________
- [Person Does X.] [Another Person’s Reaction.] Result: Priceless.
- The Secret Ways The [People From A Foreign Country) [Get Desirable Result]
- [It] Little Known Factors That Could Affect Your [Thing In Which Reader Has A Vested Interest)
- Why Haven’t [People Like Your Readers] Been Told These Facts?
- ls It Immoral To [Get Desirable Outcome]?
- Recently Downsized/Fired [Profession] Reveals The Dirty Little Secrets To [Outcome]
- Do You Have The Courage To [Do Something Very Desirable)?
- This [Bad Thing] Just Happened. [Outcome Or Media] ls [Adjective].
- How To [Get Incredible Result] And [Do Unexpected Thing As A Result].
- [Bully Does X.) [Bullied Reacts With Y.]
- Stopped [Doing Common Thing] Today. You Should, Too. Here’s Why.
- Who Doesn’t Like [Somewhat Accepted Taboo]? [Unexpected Answer With Tease About Why.)
- I Spent [Time] [Working Toward Goal]. I Just [Quitting Statement]. Here’s Why.
- I Don’t Regret __________. But here’s What I’d Do Differently.
- Would You [Do Unimaginable Thing]? I Just Did.
- Who Else Wants _________?
- The Secret Of _______
- Here ls A Method That Is Helping _____ To _________
- Little Known Ways To ____ __
- Get Rid Of [Problem] Once And For All
- Here’s A Quick Way To [Solve A Problem]
- Now You Can Have [Something Desirable] [Great Circumstance]
- [Do Something] Like [World-Class Example]
- Have A [Or] Build A _____ You Can Be Proud Of
- What Everybody Ought To Know About ________
- How To ____ Every Day
- How To _____ As a [Role]
- Give Me 30 Minutes And I’ll Give You [Desirable Outcome]
- Try These 5 [Tactics] For A Week, And Be Twice As [Productive]
- Why Your _______ Get Ignored, And How To Fix That
- 7 Reasons You Should Be Using [Tactic] In Your [Role/Project]
- Why Don’t [Role] Get [Desired Outcome]?
- Do You Wish More People Bought Your [Product]?
- If You Can [Do Something Simple], You Can [Desired Outcome]
- If You Can Follow A Recipe, You Can [Desired Outcome]
- [#] Lessons I Learned From _____
- The Ultimate Guide To ____i
- 9 Out Of 10 [Group Members] Can’t/Don’t __i_. Are You One Of Them?
- Make Your First [S] Sale In Just [#] Hours [Watch Below To See How!)
- Are You Still Wasting Money On _i__ [Without Anything To Show For It?)
- People Regularly Pay Me [S] For This lnformation—But You Can Have It FREE:
- How To Permanently Stop Your ii, Even If You’ve Tried Everything!
- ls [Subject] A Scam? Find Out If You’re Putting Your _____ At Risk
- Easy [Adjective] [Noun] (Our Favorite [Noun]]
- [#]-[Noun] Easy [Noun]
- [#] [Adjective] And [Adjective] DIY [Noun]
- [#] [Adjective] Ideas For Every [Noun]
- Find Your [Noun] With Our [Noun] Quiz
- [Verb] These [#] [Noun] For [Adjective] [Noun]!
- [#) Free [Noun]
- [#]-Minute [Adjective] [Noun]
- S[#] + [#]-Minute [Adjective] [Noun]
- [It] Tips For [Audience] [Number [#] ls A Game Changer]
- [Audience]: You’ll Thank Me Later [And For The Rest Of My Life)
- [Noun] [Inspired By [Noun]]
- [#] Unspoken [Noun] Rules Every [Audience] Should Know
- A [Noun] Of [Noun)—[#] [Noun] Ideas
- [#] Ways [Noun] Will Improve Your Life
- [#) [Noun] Hacks You Won’t Want To Forget
- [#] [Adjective] [Noun] To Try On Your Next [Noun]
- [#] Things To Do With [Noun]
- How To [Verb] A [Noun] With [Noun]
- How To [Verb] [Noun] With A [Noun]
- How To Make A [Adjective] [Noun] The Easy Way
- How To [Verb] Your [Noun] [In [#] Mostly Easy Steps]
- My [#] Best [Noun]
- [#] Things You Might Be Thankful For About Your [Noun]
- [It] Easy [Noun] Ideas
- The Best Ever [Adjective] [Noun] Solution For [Noun]
- The [#) [Superlative Adjective] [Noun] Of All Time
- [#] Of The [Superlative Adjective] [Noun] We’ve Ever Seen
- [#] Things I Wish I Knew About [Noun]
- How I [Verb] [Noun] For The Week
- I Am Always Sure About [Noun]
- [#] Reasons To [Verb] [Noun] Daily
- What’s That [Noun]? DIY [Noun] For The [Noun]
- Forget The [Noun], Try This [Noun]
- Stop Searching For A [Adjective] [Noun]
- Welcome To [Noun]: [Noun] [Verb] [Noun] With Next To Nothing
- When You Feel [Past Participle]
- [#] Ways To [Verb] [Adverb]
- Dear [Audience]: You’re Not [Present Participle]
- The Subtle Art Of Not [Present Participle]
- [#] Days To Great [Noun] [Series #]: [#] Ways To [Verb] With Your [Noun]
- [#]+ More [Adjective] [Noun] Ideas
- [#] Things I Wish I Knew About [Noun]
18 Headline Tools That’ll Help You Create Best Headlines
- Kickass headline generator
- Title Generator
- SEOpressor blog title generator
- headlines by
- headline capitalization
- blog title generator
- portent title maker
- HubSpot blog topic generator
seopressorblog title generator/
- inboundNow kill
writersblock tweakyourbiztitle generator/
- link bait title generator
- content idea generator
- Story base
- MOZ keyword explorer
We have covered all the secrets